GE thin T1-IR prepped FSPGR


IR prepped FSPGR 
On a GE SIGNA 5.x system the 3D Fast Spoiled Grass sequence (3D-IR-FSPGR) with IR preparation is the nearest equivalent to the MP-RAGE technique. As with MP-RAGE, this sequence uses an inversion pulse followed by a spoiled low flip, short TR GRE train to collect all partition data (Kz), then repeating the process with a different value of Gy. The notable difference is that 3D-IR-FSPGR uses centric ordering of Gz. This means the selected TI is also the effective TI. The centric re-ordering strategy can lead to image blurring if a steady state is not achieved quickly with low flip angles (<20 degrees). In practice this requirement is not restrictive, and the images of the two sequences should look similar, but the TI parameters of the IR-FSPGR will be longer than that selected for MP-RAGE when achieving the same image contrast.

3D IR Prepped FSPGR 
TR 20 mSec, Flip 25 degrees TE Minimum (bandwidth dependant) 
TI 350 - 800 mSec (depending on Age) 
Enhanced Dynamic Range ON 
Sagittal or Coronal Slab 180 - 240 mm 3/4 FOV 
Resolution approx 1 mm x 0.7 mm x 0.7 mm 
Bandwidth less than +/- 10 kHz. 
Michael Kean of Royal Childrens' Hospital, Melbourne, has optimised the sequence for general isotropic T1 weighted brain imaging. His parameters are shown in the technique box. The SNR of the sequence has been maximised by minimising the bandwidth. This protocol appears to display more extensive flow related enhancement (in children at least) than the MP-RAGE sequences. 

1 comment:

cassie brenda said...

There are a lot of misconceptions about what it means to be living with Herpes simplex virus (HSV). Ultimately, everyone’s lives are different – how you cope with your diagnosis and how you move forward is up to you.

The 21st of June 2015 was the day I was diagnosed with Herpes simplex virus (HSV). l was so worried that I cried out endlessly. On the way there I was crying and shaking the steering wheel, I just didn’t know what I should do.

After that day, my depression was at all-time high, but slowly, I started to do my own research, looking at what I should do next and then last month, i came across a website which was about cure for Herpes simplex virus (HSV) and other STD's.

I took the contact details from the website and contact the doctor (Dr. Francisco. B.), and after much inquiry, we came to a conclusion and she sent a herbal medicine to me through the courier delivery service, and she also gave me guidelines on how to take the medicine.

After 9 days of taking the medicine, i discovered that all painful sores in the genital area, the itching, painful urination and tender lumps in the groin was no more, and i went for a medical test, and i was so amazed to see my test result showing NEGATIVE. I then went to another hospital, and my test result is still showing NEGATIVE till date.

I think life has given me another chance to be happy and free, I now do what I can to inspire others through these battles. For anyone out there affected with such disease please contact Dr. Francisco .B. with the below link;

Email: franciscobrain8@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts