Contrast Enhanced MR Venography Technique



The T1-shortening effects of gadolinium within circulating blood results in a transient increased signal intensity in vascular structures. This T1-shortening effect has had a dramatic effect on MR angiography of the arterial system and a similar technique can be used to image the venous system. Because this approach relies only on the decreased T1 of enhanced venous blood and does not rely on ?ow-related enhancement , like the TOF techniques, large ?eld-of-view, time-efficient coronal “in-plane” imaging can be performed without saturation effects. This volumetric approach, without imaging gaps, provides high spatial resolution, high signal-to-noise studies resulting in near isotropic three-dimensional (3D) data sets that can be constructed in any plane.

When performing dynamic gadolinium- enhanced 3D GRE studies, several acquisitions are acquired sequentially. A 3D T1-weighted sequence with fat saturation, such as volumetric interpolated breath-hold examination (VIBE), can function as an efficient and robust technique for obtaining contrast-enhanced MR venography. The initial acquisition is timed with the gadolinium's ?rst pass through the arterial system but prior to substantial venous enhancement. Multiple acquisitions are performed following the arterial phase; these images usually have both arterial and venous enhancement. A selective venous study can be generated by subtracting the arterial-phase study from a mixed venous-arterial phase study. The arterial signal is nulli?ed, while the subtracted data set contains only venous signal. Because this is a recirculation technique (vein to artery to vein), a dose of up to 0.2 mmol/kg of gadolinium may be required.

Direct venography is a new technique similar to conventional catheter venography in which very dilute gadolinium (5 mL in 250 mL of saline) is injected directly into the distal extremity of expected pathology and imaged with a 3D GRE sequence. This can be incorporated with a moving table technique to image from the feet to the inferior vena cava (IVC). However, this technique requires venous cannulation of the affected extremity and cannot demonstrate alternative sites of intravenous access if thrombus or obstruction is identified.

6 comments:

vinta rebacca said...

It is a great Joy to finally be a Mother after 11years. Thanks to those People out there who have been giving testimonies about a great  Oriane it was through your testimonies I found and got confidence to contact Dr Oriane and now I have gotten a breakthrough.
My marriage was 11years on now without any Child for 11years of marriage. Getting pregnant was almost impossible for me. I almost felt I had lost it all. I lost hope after going from doctor to doctor and yet there was no good result and I dont want to lose my marriage because I love my husband very much.
I came online in search of an immediate solution. I read so much testimony online and I contacted a few spell casters but still didn't get any solution. I could not hide my pain anymore so i open up to a friend i met last 2years ago on Xmas eve and she was having the same problem years ago until she met a great spell caster called Oriane who caster a pregnancy spell for her and she is proudly a Mother of 3kids now.
Without delay i collected Dr Oriane contact email
droriane6@gmail.com
And also collected his call contact +2349031652461
Today I am so happy to tell the world about this great spell caster Dr Oriane who finally helped me the same way he helped my friend. I can proudly testify of his good and legitimate power because today I am a Mother of twin Boys and a Girl. So, I am very happy to tell the Word about this unique spell caster.
You can also contact him through his email droriane6@gmail.com
With the help of Dr Oriane spell all your problems are gone.  

juwan james said...

First, I want to complement this page administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine from DR. ISHIAKU the greatest herbalist doctor in the world and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr ISHIAKU .. I have read about Dr ISHIAKU the great herbalist doctor from African who can cure disease with his powerful herbal medicine. for the people suffering from the following diseases, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Cancer, Also, Hepatitis, Diabetes, Hpv, Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes. Although, i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine through DHL courier delivery company which i took for some days and today when i went for test, i was tested herpes negative. you can reach him through his email: ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com WhatsApp him at +2348180828544  

Callmeyungmiliki@gmail.com said...

Hi my name is Arinan Gazi I was married for years until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argument almost every time... it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me. He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice... This great baba mukuru did special prayers and other things he had to do... Within 2days my husband called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, he moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle baba mukuru and the faith I had in him did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help. so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. contact him Via email on (babamukuru61@gmail.com)
you can contact him via WhatsApp..+2348075362900.....

Joy Bill said...

Natural Herbal Medicine To Cure {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE
Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr Idedia to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes disease .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 for 4years ago which almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Dr Idedia saw so many testimonies on how Dr Idedia helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Dr Idedia asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes disease free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2349126592869

Asore Corp said...

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO BINARY OPTION SCAM OR ANY ONLINE SCAM WHATSOEVER?.DO YOUR DESIRE CREDIT REPAIR[EQUIFAX, EXPERIAN, TRANSUNION? WELL, YOU HAVE FOUND REDEMPTION IN ASORE CORP.
asorehackcorp@gmail.com

Asore Corp is a group of multinational Hacker's, an affiliate of Evil Corp. We make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a🔐PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS✅. Rather than send money and trust a criminal to fulfill your deal, you can make sure the job is done before WORKMANSHIP is paid for. You'll get excellent customer service.
That's a 100% guarantee. Our Cyber security Technicians are on standby 24/7 to receive your job requests.

⚠️ BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS looking to hoax.
if you have been a VICTIM, contact : ✉️cyberprecinct@gmail.com for directives.
Here, it's always a win for you.

🔸OUR SERVICES🔸
➡️Binary Option funds recovery
➡️Social media hack
➡️Recovery of loan scam
➡️Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)
➡️E mail hack
➡️College score upgrade
➡️Android & iPhone Hack
➡️Website design
➡️Website hack
And lots more.

DISCLAIMER: Asore Cyber Corp accepts no responsibility for any information,previously given to anybody by clients on as regarding the job. Asore Cyber Corp will not distribute contact information collected on any hacking job other than in the Asore corps Hacker's listings themselves, and will not sell contact information to third parties.

Copyright ©️
Asore Cyber Corp 2022.
All rights reserved.

Scofio morgan said...


Eliminate herpes forever.. with herbal product…

The best online i have seen…

Thanks to robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts